The Practice specializes mostly in the legal aspects of french property law and related transactions, and also intervenes in the field of accident law and personal injury cases. As a fully qualified french Attorney at Law / Solicitor, the emphasis is on providing a personal, professional and efficient service to the client.
The legal services provided as an Attorney at Law fully licensed to practice over the French Riviera, in Nice, Cannes, Antibes … :
– Counsel and representation over all aspects of your french property purchase, use, and sale.
– Setting up french property owning companies, the SCIs (“Société Civile Immobilière”).
– Providing solutions and advising on french inheritance and french tax liability.
– Drafting french wills and dealing with french probate.
We can offer our assistance in, among other, the following fields :
– The formation, acquisition and disposal of all civil and commercial rights to use, enjoy and dispose of immovable goods.
– Analysis, consultations, negotiations, drafting deeds, contracts, terms of sale, condominium ownerships, easements, leasing, residential and commercial leases, long-term leases contracts and so on.
– Dispute settlement by out-of-court agreement, arbitrations or court proceedings for public liability : nuisance, landlord-tenant disputes, structural defects, latent defects and so on.