Certifying a document
Maître Benjamin A. Kergueno, Attorney at Law, certifies for you a document as a true copy of the original by getting it signed and dated.
If you have to apply for something like a bank account or a mortgage, you may be asked to provide documents that are certified as true copies of the original.
Copies of documents that can be certified include :
– photo cards driving licences
– letters from a government department
– bank / building society or credit card statements
– gas, electricity or council tax bills
– letters from a hospital / doctor
Maître Benjamin A. Kergueno, Attorney at Law, will also certify a translation in english of a french document, or in french of an english document.
Maître Benjamin A. Kergueno, Attorney at Law, will not charge you any fee for certifying the document or the translation.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact us.